06 avril 2011

Airplanes

     What I love most about being in a plane is the moment right before the take-off. You're in your seat, and you feel the speed sticking you against it while you can watch what's going on outside the window. Everything moves so fast it's like the world is on fast forward. You can close your eyes and hear your heart beatting in your chest. And then you feel that you're not on the ground anymore. You can feel that you're up, going higher and higher.
     As much as I hate landings (I'm scared out of my mind!), I actually do enjoy take-offs. Even though I heard it's the time at which most accidents happen, haha. I guess I'm just weird.


     Ok, that was a totally random article but it fits the general theme of this blog, I guess. Plus I wrote it in English for you non-French speakers (hopefully you speak English though :S) to be able to read it :). Even if you probably don't care about so much randomness.
     I'll probably do that once in a while. Write in English, that is. And maybe also write some random articles. I'm a pretty random person, haha.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire